- Indoor Ranges
- Outdoor Ranges
- Pass the Test Training
- Concealed Permit Classes
FIREARMS TRAINING ACADEMY
Personal Firearms Training; Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles:
We are living in a time when EVERY WHERE we go it can end up with a potential threat! Possessing a firearm usually comes with the intent to use it if we or our loved one is in danger. But the question is, are we certain we will “HIT OUR TARGET”? This is where quality personal training comes in. We want to make sure that you feel confident when you pick up your firearm to protect yourself and most importantly, that you WILL hit the right target and not an innocent bystander!!
We have provided three (3) packages below that we feel best provides for ones needs. They are designed for both the individual with their first firearm all the way to the experienced and professional, training will always be an asset. It has been said many times that “shooting is a perishable skill.” This means, that no matter how long or how much experience you have had training you will certainly always require practice to keep your skills honed and sharp. Developing your skills with a trainer is a great idea especially when you first start out and also whenever you get a new firearm. It is very easy to learn bad habits from other people and from dull skill sets. Learning from a trained firearms instructor will assist you in developing the right skill sets of which to build upon. Then, keep practicing by yourself and with friends to grow your skills. When you are ready for the next level, we will be there to assist you to improve your technique and to gain greater proficiency once again.
“Richard was the most professional trainer ever! He gave real pertinent and important information more than I ever expected. I never shot a gun before and after taking this class my fear of guns was over. I was totally comfortable and relied on Richards instructions. I listened and learned a lot. I truly recommend anyone who wants to get their concealed weapons permit see All Florida Investigations & Security Services, Inc. and ask for Richard Stein!” Rene S.
SETTING YOU UP FOR SUCCESS!
Each person will be taught individually based on firearm experience and their personal goals:
- Draw from hip maneuvers
- Draw from holster
- Draw from concealment
- Hip shooting
- Maneuvering from various positions
- Magazine changes
- Range safety and commands
You will walk away with greater technique, proficiency, and marksmanship!
Most importantly, MORE CONFIDENCE!!
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- USA Drivers License or Photo ID
- Preferably have your Concealed permit or G-license
- Training requires your own firearm(s), magazines, and any gear you would like to train with ie. holster, duty belt, etc.
Firearms & Accessories
- Firearms; Handguns & Long guns
- 9MM range ammo
- 9MM Hollow Points
- Grind Hard XD-Xtreme Defense 9MM Ammo
- 380 ACP ammo
- 380 ACP Hollow Points
- 40 & 45 Cal. Hollow Points
- 22 LR Ammo
- 12 gauge, #8 Ammo
- Safety earmuffs & eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits & pads
- Pistol safes and cable locks
- Personal Technique Training Packages 1.5 hrs, 3 hrs, 8 hrs
- Beginner’s Handgun Classes
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
- Statewide Firearm ‘K’ Instructor – K1800070
- NRA Private Security Firearms Instructor for Handgun & Shotgun
- NRA Chief Range Safety Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor for Handgun & Shotgun
- Law enforcement trained
- 21+ years Capturing 1000+ Fugitives around USA
ZOOM, PRINT, SHARE
HALF HOUR $35
FULL HOUR $60
* Range fees are not included on any package or reserved time