Unarmed Security Course
SECURITY OFFICER COURSES:
- Unarmed ‘Class-D’ Course
- Armed ‘Class-G’ Course
- Handcuff & Pepper Spray Classes
- Expandable Baton Classes
- Electronic Devices Classes
- Firearm Training; Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle
- First Aid/AED/CPR Certification
PROVIDING YOU, A TOP-NOTCH
SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING CENTER
State of Florida Unarmed ‘Class-D’ Security Guard Certification Courses:
All Florida Security Services has been providing Florida communities the very best security officer training; so you can get started in your new profession right away and be ready and prepared to manage your posts with confidence!! Security details throughout Florida, come in an array of environments from protecting gated communities, strip plazas, construction sites, museums, marina’s or protecting special events, concerts, and weddings. You may be sitting at a desk, monitoring a guard gate, walking a dock, guarding a parking lot, or transporting an asset. It is imperative that on all security details you are operating with the utmost professionalism in your attitude, attire, and activity. In today’s day and age, SECURITY GUARDS are the first line of defense against dark intentioned individuals so you being alert and invested in your detail duties may mean the lives or assets you are being employed to protect! It’s our job to get you educated and trained right from the very start!!
We are a One-Stop-Shop ‘Top-Notch’ Security Officer Training Center,
Duty Gear Store, Firearms & Training Academy!
Our Unarmed Security Guard ‘Class-D’ License course provides you the State required 42 hour course with an overflow of information from the simple job duties and requirements all the way to working with special needs individuals, managing emergencies and threats, and the use of force hierarchy!! Our class incorporates scenario training, hands-on training practicals with numerous security devices, and first aid/CPR/AED training so you will positively learn and be equipped on how to be a top-notch security officer on your very first security detail!
“I took the D & G license Classes with Richard who is an awesome instructor. The Class was full of information and hands on training. I would highly recommend taking Richards Courses for security professionals👍👍👍👍” Bruce M.
“Don’t look elsewhere, take Richard’s courses! Relaxed, understanding, stress free and full of happiness, Richard and wife Tina made me feel like family from my first few minutes of class. You truly have a new family member in the PSL area with them. Rich and Tina, thank you so much for your attention and caring given to everyone, young or old!! “I’LL BE BACK!” John W.
All Florida Security Services provides you a solid entry-level foundation of knowledge, skills, tools, and training for gaining employment as an unarmed security officer right away, and have the certificates to prove it!!
In All Florida’s Unarmed Security Officer Course you will get:
- You’ll get the state-required 42-hour course.
- You will learn all the conduct, job duties, responsibilities, procedures & protocols of a security officer.
- The applicable laws, rules, and liabilities.
- Identifying the necessary tools an guard requires and practical exercises in using them.
- Managing emergencies, threats, and evacuations.
- Completing the appropriate forms and reports of security details.
- Review how to’s of patrolling, safeguarding, observation, reporting, crowd control, and event security.
- You will perform practicals with 2-way radio communication, using a security wand, and traffic control devices!
- Scenario videos, trainings, and practical exercises.
- Receive extensive training in first aid, safety awareness, emergency preparedness, and terrorism.
SETTING YOU UP FOR SUCCESS!
ALL FLORIDA SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDES YOU A ONE-STOP-SHOP “FULL SERVICE” EXPERIENCE!!
- Security Guard Training Courses
- Firearms & Training Academy
- Duty Gear Store
- State Application
- Passport Photo
- Notary Public
- Job Placement Opportunities
- Facebook Membership in Security Network
We also provide you the information to obtain your Temporary Guard License to begin working right away!
- Security Duty Belt and Pouch Kit
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Gun Flashlights
- Pepper Spray 2oz. and Keychain Pepper Spray
- Smith & Wesson Handcuffs, Chain & Hinged, Nickel & Blue
- Whistles, CPR mask pouches, and more
- Firearms; Handguns & Long guns
- Various gauged ammo FMJ & Hollow Point
- Safety earmuffs & eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits & pads
- Pistol safes and cable locks
- Personal Technique Training Packages 1.5 hrs, 3 hrs, 8 hrs
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- No criminal history.
- Are a US citizen and a permanent resident in the U.S.A. OR can provide a valid permanent Resident Alien Card.
- No history of mental illness.
- No drug or alcohol usage.
- You understand that a drug test and a background check will be completed (per employer).
Florida Class “D” and “G” security applicants must undergo a criminal background check prior to receiving a license to practice security. Here are some of the criminal history items which may disqualify applicants and keep them from getting a license.
If the applicant has committed a felony, or a crime which is punishable by more than one year in prison, he becomes generally disqualified for licensure. The applicant may still be approved if 10 years has gone by since his release from state supervision and his Civil Rights have been restored.
Applicants may experience a denial if they have a past history of arrest for crimes such as trespassing, robbery, theft, assault, resisting an officer and other offenses which are violent in nature; have demonstrated a disrespect for law; have outstanding bench warrants; or, are currently in a pretrial intervention or deferred prosecution program.
As they apply for licensure, applicants are advised to completely document all past arrest information and to provide a certified version of court dispositions.
Source: Security Officer Network
- Serving our community since 1998
- Office headquartered in Port St. Lucie, FL
- FL State Licensed Security Guard Agency B1200299
- Security Guard Manager – M1800042
- Unarmed Security Guard ‘DS’ School – DS1800091
- Unarmed Security Guard ‘DI’ Instructor – DI1800193
- Statewide Firearm ‘K’ Instructor – K1800070
- NRA Private Security Firearms Instructors for Handgun, Shotguns & Rifles
- NRA Chief Range Safety Instructors
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors for Handgun, Shotguns & Rifles
- Law enforcement trained and certified K-9 handler 18+ years
- Each instructor has several decades of LEO field experience
Here are a few of the venues you could be employed on for any security position, whether armed or unarmed:
- Educational Facilities
- Transportation Hubs
- Power Plants
- Scientific Research Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Financial Institutions
- Concert Arenas
- Sporting Events
- City Organizations
- Private Occasions
- Personal Bodyguards
- County Fairs
- Retail Stores
- and many more…
SEE WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING!
“I recommend it very informative. I attended the Unarmed Security Guard course and it was well explained, Richard took time to explain every aspect of the security field. I have been in the security field since 1998 and I learned subjects in this class that I didn’t know. The classes are performed at an excellent level. If your looking to get into the security field you must take this class, you won’t be disappointed.”
“My educational experience attending Richard’s unarmed security class was very informative & conducted with genuine professionalism. His attention to detail was further embellished by those in attendance, with significant contributions from class members with previous military & security experience. Richard does his best to apply his wealth of experience in law enforcement to his teachings, adding his perspective toward providing security in today’s society!”
“Just finished the Class D Security license class at All Florida Investigations & Security Services with Chief Richard Stein, CEO. Absolutely great class run in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere. A great deal of information and training is covered in this 42 hour course. I highly recommend that anyone looking to obtain their Florida Security licenses ( D and G) to seek out Mr. Stein at All Florida Investigations & Security Services for training. Mr. Stein has been in the business over 20 years, is highly experienced, credible and credentialed. I say this being a retired Law Enforcement Officer of 31 years experience. Check the website out and find the wide range of training and services that he provides. You won’t be disappointed!”
All Florida Security Services & Security Officer Training School
Our phenomenal student reviews tells it best about the comfortable and fun yet professional and thoroughly educating our classes are. When you come to All Florida, you become part of the family. We are your One-Stop-Shop for all your security guard training, duty gear supplies, firearms & training, and job placement resources. When other Security Guard Agencies call you to train their employees…. you must doing something right! We are thankful to those who recognize an excellent security training center and are willing to travel for a great education! As a result; we have prepared for your arrival and have arranged discounted room room rates for your time in our city. St. Lucie West is a beautiful destination spot which has many hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues to enjoy, and the best part is it is right off I-95!!
All Florida Security Officer Training Center is located in Port St. Lucie right off US Hwy 1.
Quick and easy directions are I-95, Exit 121, St. Lucie West Blvd. and head East to US Hwy 1. Turn left onto US1 and head North for 3 minutes just past the St. Lucie Oak Apartments. Turn left onto Willamsburg Way and a quick left onto Hancock Drive. You will find us in the far corner of the Carlton Square Plaza just past St. Lucie Battery & Tire. Look for bright yellow All Florida Investigations & Security Services signage. A hot cup of coffee is waiting for you!
US Hwy 1 North; 3 minutes past Prima Vista Blvd and follow directions above.
US Hwy 1 South of Midway Road, once you pass Kitterman Road, you will turn right at Williamsburg Way and a quick left on Hancock Drive then follow directions above.
Crosstown Parkway, Exit 120 off I-95, East to US Hwy 1. Turn left onto US1 and head North for 7 minutes, then follow directions above.
There are many hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues to enjoy in St. Lucie West, right off I-95 Exit 121, click the link for more information.
Providing solid Security Officer training courses for students from all around Florida including: Fort Pierce, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, Indiantown, Martin County, Okeechobee, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Sewall’s Point, St. Lucie County, Stuart.