Concealed Permit Classes
- Concealed Weapons Permit Class
- Beginner’s Handgun Class
- Personal Training; Handguns & Long guns
- Armed Security Officers
- Class-G Requalifications
- Multi-Weapon Tactical Maneuvering
- Low Light Training
CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT CLASS
Intended for all individuals regardless of shooting experience.
So happy to know you recognize the vitality of exercising your 2nd Amendment “Right to bear arms”, to protect yourself, your family, your business, and others! With all the unpredictabilities every day, everywhere you go, it is amazing how far we have come from feeling safe to feeling vulnerable. Now the ball is in our court and we have to protect what is precious to us, with our own volition! This means, getting the right training, learning the laws and rules concerning possessing a firearm, carrying a firearm concealed, and especially knowing the liabilities on the other side of needing to use your firearm. Lots of the time the law is vastly gray and open to interpretation, which is why we make it our business to make sure you are in “the know”, for your protection on both sides!
Despite how you may be feeling, you are making the right decision if you want to protect yourself, your loved one, what you have worked hard for, and others. You obviously are not a person who wants to do harm to others. Those individuals do not care about learning the laws or the rules because they have no intention of keeping them, which is all the more reason why you going all the way of getting instruction, furthering your training, and purchasing your own firearm is a must! You do not want to be their next victim and training can even make you a HERO!!
WHY CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON?
In a world that seems to get more dangerous every day, a little forethought can go a long way when it comes to protecting you, your loved ones, and beyond.
OUR FIREARM SAFETY COURSE IS DESIGNED TO:
Prepare new and existing gun owners to intentionally carry a concealed firearm with clarity and confidence. It is intended for all individuals regardless of shooting experience if only to stay current with the laws. The range safety component to the class is designed to give prospective gun owners the opportunity to experience safe firearm handling in a shooting range environment.
During your course, you will be provided with instruction on handling, grip, stance, breathing, trigger, sight alignment, and much more. You will definitely be prepared with an idea of what to expect in your range experience. All who desire a certificate to obtain their concealed carry permit are required to shoot a firearm in front of their instructor to complete their state qualifications. You may use your own firearm or the class firearms to qualify. We rent 3 calibers of firearms; the .22, .380, and 9mm. These firearms range from the easiest and lightest to shoot to the more advanced power of the 9mm; your choice can be discussed with your instructor. This is really the EXCITING part when fear turns to ECSTATIC!!
This course is $65 and taught by an NRA Law Enforcement & Chief Range Safety Instructor. Certificates will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
ZOOM, PRINT, SHARE
MORE FIREARM COURSES:
These firearm courses are designed for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced person to stay on-top of the current laws, rules, and the vast gray area of liabilities!
There is always room for improvement in your firearm shooting technique; grip, stance, breathing, trigger and sight alignment and more. Always remember that firearm shooting is a perishable skill and it is important to remain fresh on your technique so you don’t accidentally hit the innocent bystander!
Firearms & Accessories
- Firearms; Handguns & Long guns
- Various gauged ammo FMJ & Hollow Point
- Safety earmuffs & eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits & pads
- Pistol safes and cable locks
- Personal Technique Training Packages
- Beginner’s Handgun Classes
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
- Classes are held at our office in Port St. Lucie, FL off US1 North of Prima Vista Blvd
- All Concealed Carry classes attend a Shooting Range to qualify
- Range training is held at the St. Lucie Shooting Center in St. Lucie West
- Pre-Registration and Deposit is required to attend class
- Must be over 21 y.o. and eligible for a license
- You DO NOT require a firearm for the class, one will be provided to you
- NRA Private Security Firearms Instructor for Handgun & Shotgun
- NRA Chief Range Safety Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor for Handgun & Shotgun
- Statewide Firearm Instructor K 1800070
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be able to demonstrate competency with a firearm
- Are a US citizen and a permanent resident in the U.S.A. OR can provide a valid permanent Resident Alien Card.
- You understand that a background check will be completed with your fingerprints and class certification to obtain your concealed weapon permit from the Dept. of Agriculture.
- Physical inability to handle a firearm safely and failing to provide proof of proficiency with a firearm.
- A felony conviction (unless civil and firearm rights have been restored by the convicting authority)
- Having adjudication withheld or sentence on a felony or misdemeanor crime of violence unless three years have elapsed since probation or other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled.
- A conviction of a misdemeanor crime within the past three years.
- A conviction for violation of controlled substance laws or multiple arrests for such offenses.
- A record of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Two or more DUI convictions within the previous three years.
- Being committed to a mental institution or adjudged incompetent or mentally defective.
- Having been issued a domestic violence injunction or an injunction against repeat violence that is currently in force.
- Renouncement of U.S. citizenship
- A dishonorable discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Being a fugitive from justice.
- Permits are issued to Residents and Non-residents
- 21 years of age is required; for handgun, shotgun, & rifle
- License is valid for 7 Years
- Initial Cost is approx. $119+
- All applications will require fingerprints and background checks
- 90 Day minimum Processing Time
- Florida Reciprocity Maps for Resident & Non-Resident
- State of Florida Concealed Carry Homepage
- Florida Law re: Concealed carrying
- Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement FAQ
- Florida Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services FAQ
- Martin County Tax Collector’s office
- Florida Firearms Forums
- Fee Schedule
- Request DD 214 for Veterans and Law Enforcement
- Florida Concealed Weapons or Firearm License Application
- Your fingerprints can be taken by a Law Enforcement Agency or at an issuing Tax Collector’s office
- Submit your application online, by mail, or in person at issuing Tax Collector’s office.
- Must complete a state licensed concealed carry instruction course prior to submitting an application. Our All Florida Investigations & Security Services, Inc. Concealed Weapons Permit Course is State Licensed.
THE GOAL OF THESE CLASSES ARE:
- Highlight the NRA gun safety rules
- Develop the knowledge, skills, & attitude for firearm responsibility
- Firearm basics and nomenclature
- Fundamentals of shooting skills and techniques
- Proper storage and cleaning of your firearm
- Florida’s laws, rules, rights, and reciprocity
I love Richard Stein! I knew nothing about gun safety or our Florida laws. I was super scared and he was really patient. I passed my basic firearms safety class and marksmanship the first time! If you are a newbie like me, is the place for you!
I attended the concealed course as a refresher as I did not feel confident. WOW what a great informative class. Richard took his time and explained everything in great detail. I can not recommended All Florida Investigations & Security Services highly enough. I am looking forward to our one on one training next!
This is the most professional school I have attended to receive my license for concealed weapon. I highly recommend their services for your needs. A+++ in my opinion.
Richard was the most professional trainer ever! He gave real pertinent and important information more than I ever expected. I never shot a gun before and after taking this class my fear of guns was over. I was totally comfortable and relied on Richards instructions. I listened and learned a lot. I truly recommend anyone who wants to get their concealed weapons permit see All Florida Investigations & Security Services, Inc. and ask for Richard Stein!
I participated in the concealed weapons permit class and found it very informative, educational, and lots of questions were asked and answered. It was a very comfortable environment and I recommend his teaching to anybody and everybody. support your local businesses and learn to protect yourself from a very experienced professional.
I would like show my appreciation it was very comfortable and clear and concise and very informative . Mr Richard Stein is good listener he also allowed class us too ask question and answered everyone. Mr. Richard allowed me to understand how one should articulate situations to be responsible for ones actions carry conceal weapon. Conceal weapon carries a big responsibility. Thank you very much Richard Stein . You’re awesome.
I recently took the concealed weapons class and found Richard to be very knowledgeable and professional. He even offered the class 1 on 1 instruction for practice and proficiency. Since I had never handled a firearm before, my plan is to take advantage of his offer! I highly recommend his services.
I really enjoyed the Concealed Carry Permit Class that Rich hosted. It was extremely educational and hands on. I highly recommend checking out all the services his company offers.
Well organized and informative. All the course material was relevant and adequately presented. Richard is a very effective facilitator and I really liked how he stressed safety. Highly recommended for anyone considering this course.
Thank you so much for all the knowledge & information you had to share! The class was awesome so glad me and Andrea finally did it!!! So impressed with the skills I already had! You made the class so interesting & comfortable to be in. I would definitely recommend you to other people. Will be back for one on one practice if your up for it!!!! Your class was the bombdigity, I appreciate all of your time on a flexible day like Saturday to do the class for us!!!
I highly recommend All Florida Investigations & Security Services Inc. I took the Concealed Carry class. I was a little nervous at first but the lovely Richard and Tina made me feel comfortable. The class was beyond informative and really prepares you! I loved it! Everyone attending was sooo friendly and encouraging so that’s a huge plus! Chief Richard is amazing!! He is patient and really cares about his students. I recommend Richard & Tina to everyone!!! Simply the best!
I took the women’s concealed carry class last Saturday, and I cannot say enough about the experience. I was a little nervous, but Rich and Tina did all they could to make me feel comfortable. They are a dynamic duo! Rich was a patient and thorough instructor! I got through the class and feel more confident than before I attended. I will be back for further instruction. I can not recommend this company more! Thanks for the great experience!
Chief Richard Stein was very knowledgeable and informative while conducting the Firearms and safety class. He kept the classes attention by making it fun and interesting! I loved the hands on and the videos. Thank you Richard for an awesome experience!
Took the concealed carry class with my spouse and two others. Learned a lot on concealed carry and general gun safety. The class was fun and Richard kept it moving. I would highly recommend the All Florida Investigations & Security Services to anyone considering concealed carry.