Background Searches Include:
- Civil & Criminal Records Search
- Sex Offender Search
- Social Security Number Verification
- Name Aliases’
- Address History for Stability
- Professional License Verifications
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Wants and Warrants Search
- Judgments, Liens, & IRS Action
- Evictions & Foreclosures
NATIONAL AND COMPREHENSIVE
Validate the information being presented with a Background Check!
WHY RUN A BACKGROUND SEARCH?
Especially for Pre-Employment, Renter, Tenant, and Volunteer Background Checks
Sadly, No home, No school, No place of worship, No town, and No place of employment is safe from sexual predators, theft, violence, or even active shooters! The amount of individuals interviewing well but having fraudulent information and counterfeit degrees on their resumes is staggering! Profiling individuals based on looks, clothes, money, degrees, success, resumes, and reputation can possibly lead you right into a disaster!
However, by running a National Comprehensive Background Check to validate what is being presented to you is the BEST WAY to determine if that person may be right for your establishment!!
MINIMIZE RISK AND MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
By obtaining reliable information you will be better informed to make the best decision for your business, home, and safety!
WHO REQUIRES TO BE SEARCHED?
- Employees & Volunteers with any level of accountability
- Persons in contact with children, disabled, or the elderly
- Persons to work in vacinity of children, the disabled, or the elderly
- Granted access to company financial or client credit card info
- Granted access to employee / employer personnel licenses
- Positions requiring professional licenses
- Prospective renters or tenants
- Contractors; before you sign….verify!
ZOOM, PRINT, SHARE
WITH ALL FLORIDA,
All reports are searched in a comprehensive manner on a nationwide level. This is a very important element in identifying individuals who are moving away from past transgressions right into your home or place of employment. These reports are:
- Available in Minutes
- Reliable, Complete, & Affordable
- Have the possibility of Price Matching
- FCRA – Fair Credit Reporting Act Compliant
- State of Florida Private Investigation Agency A-1200297
- Private Investigator License – M1800042
- Active Member of FALI – FL Association Licensed Investigators
- ONE LOW COST OF $35 PER SEARCH
- $5 OFF per Business with an Annual Contract
- $5 OFF for Non-profit Organizations
- $5 OFF for Networking Affiliates
- Private Detective
- Internal loss & Theft
- Fraud Detection
- Asset Locating & Recovery
- Process Serving
- Fugitive Recovery
WHAT INFORMATION ARE WE LOOKING FOR AND WHY?
- Multiple addresses may indicate instability or running from someone, something, or transgressions
- Alias names can indicate alter-ego’s not just marriage name changes
- Social security numbers may be illigal aliens, hiding from child support enforcement, etc..
- Driving records can reveal reckless behaviors and tendancies
- If your new prospect or tenant has a medical marijuana card
- Degrees and Professional licenses can easily be photoshopped and forged
- Judgements/liens may indicate irresponsibility but even worse may be a precursor for internal theft
- Civil/Criminal search reveals ALL charges with the law including cases dropped, settled, and convicted
FLORIDA LAW READS
Did you know… that Sex Offenders and Sexual Predators DO NOT need to disclose this information to their employer but ONLY to the landlord and neighborhood they live in?!
FDLE – Sexual Offender and Predator Search and Alert System
If your employees are:
- Entering people’s homes
- Working with/or in the vicinity of Children
- Working with/or in the vicinity of the Elderly
- Working with/or in the vicinity of Disabled
- Working with/or in the vicinity of Developmentally Disabled
IT IS VITAL TO DO A SEARCH!!
The Florida driver license and ID card allows for the identification of sexual predators and sexual offenders with a blue identifier on the bottom right of the front of the card. Sexual predators will have “Sexual Predator” spelled out on the card, while sexual offenders have “943.0435, F.S.” listed in this area.