Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Unarmed Security Course ~ Week of 10/2 – 10/6
October 2 @ 9:00 am - October 6 @ 6:00 pm
UNARMED CLASS-D SECURITY OFFICER COURSE
Our Unarmed Security Guard Class-D License course provides you the State required 42 hour course with an overflow of information from the simple job duties and requirements all the way to working with special needs individuals, managing emergencies and threats, and the use of force hierarchy!! Our class incorporates scenario training, hands-on training practicals with numerous security devices, and First aid/CPR/AED training so you will positively learn and be equipped on how to be a top-notch security officer on your very first security detail. You will soon find out that All Florida Security Services is your One-Stop-Shop for all your security needs!
THIS UNARMED SECURITY COURSE PROVIDES:
- You’ll get the state-required 42-hour course by State of Florida DI-Instructors.
- You will learn all the conduct, job duties, responsibilities, procedures & protocols of a security officer.
- The applicable laws, rules, and liabilities. Identifying the necessary tools required & practical exercises in using them.
- Managing emergencies, threats, and evacuations.
- Completing the appropriate forms and reports of security details.
- Review how to’s of patrolling, crowd control, and event security.
- You will perform practicals with 2-way radios, using a security wand, traffic control devices, and more.
- Receive extensive training in first aid, safety awareness, emergency preparedness, and terrorism.
Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Review the FDACS Class “D” Security Officer License Requirements CLICK HERE before registering for a class.
Florida Statutes 493.6105 “Initial Application for License” CLICK HERE before registering for a class.
Review the Class-D Security Officer License Application CLICK HERE for relevant information you will be required to provide with your application.
WEEK “DAY” COURSE (Monday to Friday):
42 HOUR COURSE—-> Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm
Class is scheduled the first week of every month (see calendar for dates)
Unarmed Weekday Course is $249 *CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES AND TO REGISTER – WEEKDAY COURSE*
WEEK “END” COURSE (Saturday & Sunday):
COURSE TAKES TWO WEEKENDS / 4 DAYS TO COMPLETE 42 HOUR COURSE—-> Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm
Class is scheduled the first TWO WEEKENDS of every month (see calendar for dates)
Unarmed Weekend Course is $299 *CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES AND TO REGISTER – WEEKEND COURSE*
ONLINE COURSE: Available on Weekday or Weekend course dates only
For Students who live more than 2 counties away from St. Lucie and want training from quality instructors
A desktop computer, laptop or Mac ONLY! Smart phones & tablets will NOT work.
An internal or external camera
Your camera MUST stay ON during entire class
Keep microphone on mute and unmute when you have a question
Proctored Exam $55
Unarmed Online Course is $169 *CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES AND TO REGISTER – ONLINE COURSE*
TAKE YOUR LICENSE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED certification
Handcuff Certification class
Pepper Spray Certification class
Baton Certification class
Taser Certification class
Armed Security Class-G License
IN OUR DUTY GEAR STORE:
- Security Duty Belts and Security accessories
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Tasers, Expandable Batons, and Pepper Spray
- Handcuffs; Chain & Hinged, Nickel & Blue
- New & Used Firearms in Stock
- Ammo and Firearm Accessories
- Safety Vests, Soft Armor Vests, and so much more
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.