Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Real-Estate Agent Safety Class – USCCA
November 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Real Estate Agent Safety and Self-Defense
Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions. Which is why the USCCA has developed a highly specific Mini-Class to address this reality.
WHAT REAL ESTATE AGENTS WILL LEARN IN THIS SAFETY & SELF-DEFENSE MINI-CLASS:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force – and the consequences that might follow.
- Defensive Options: Armed, unarmed and less lethal.
- This is NOT a firearms/shooting class.
Agents, use this opportunity to become better protected and prepared today!
Why are Real Estate Agents at Risk?
How Stress Affects the Body
Mindset and Defensive Strategies
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.