Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
How to Identify a Public Threat Workshop – USCCA Free Workshop
October 8 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Recognize the Signs of a Potential Threat & Create a Plan to Protect Your Family
Join us for this free workshop where you will learn how to identify the signs of a potential threat, get simple solutions to prevent an attack, and learn how to implement the steps necessary to prepare your family and community.
- What we’ve learned about mass shootings (and how to prepare)
- Discuss solutions to prevent an attack in your community
- Learn how to “read” the signs of a potential threat like an expert
- Practical next steps to take in your training to ensure you are protected
- Plus: LIVE Q&A with USCCA-Certified Instructors
- Free Gifts with attendance – a $100 value of tools & self-defense training
- What to Bring: Questions you have and materials to take notes
Join us for this FREE workshop where you’ll discover how to create your critical self-defense response plan for you and your family.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.