CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
We are fully licensed with our B-Security Agency, DS-Security School, M-Security Manager, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Armed & Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Beware of unlicensed schools & instructors!! Your certificate will be considered NULL-&-VOID when you submit your application to the state and you will have to retake the course!
- This class has passed.
Handcuffing & Pepper Spray Class
February 5 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
HANDCUFF & PEPPER SPRAY CERTIFICATION CLASS
This practical and tactical handcuffing course is a hands-on comprehensive course that will teach you the history and nomenclature of the handcuff along with the safety aspects to keep guards out of the court system; both civilly and criminally. The adjoining pepper spray course will provide you with the do’s, don’ts and treatments of pepper spray handling. This dual certification course is approx. 4 hrs. You can take one or the other for certification, however, they are taught together.
- Must have an active Class-D security license
- You must be over 18 years of age
- This is a certification class
- Classes on the first Saturday @ 2-6pm (see calendar for specific dates)
- Security Agency Group rates available
- This is a combo Handcuff & Pepper Spray class
- Class is $99
ALL FLORIDA SECURITY DUTY GEAR STORE:
- Security Duty Belt
- Rechargeable Flashlights & Stun Gun Flashlights
- Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Batons, Stun Guns & Tasers
- Duty Gear Accessories
- Selection of New & Used Firearms
- 9mm FMJ Ammo IN STOCK
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY