Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Develop a Personal & Home Protection Plan – USCCA Free Workshop
September 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Build an Expert-Guided Defense Plan to Fortify Your Home and Keep Your Family Safe
You’ll leave with a simple, yet highly effective home and personal protection plan developed by self-defense experts. And you’ll learn how to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
- Build an actionable defense and protection plan designed specifically for your home
- 5 easy and powerful situational awareness tips to avoid threats and look less like an easy target
- 3 critical steps to keep your family safe (no matter what happens next)
- How to quickly improve your home security and defense (without breaking the bank)
- Plus: LIVE Q&A with USCCA-Certified Instructors
- Free Gifts with attendance – a $100 value of tools & self-defense training
- What to Bring: Questions you have and materials to take notes
Join us for this FREE workshop where you’ll discover how to create your critical self-defense response plan for you and your family.
REGISTRATIONS ARE REQUIRED AS SEATING IS LIMITED
Wednesday, September 27 @ 1:30-3:30pm
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.