Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Constitutional Carry Class – USCCA
November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY CLASS
This 2-hour firearm safety course is designed to explain Florida’s Constitutional Carry Rights and expel the myths and reveal the truths about open carry, permitless carry, and all the Wild Wild West assumptions! It is intended for all individuals regardless of experience to stay current with laws, rules, and liabilities of carrying a firearm in public. We prepare new and current gun owners to intentionally carry a firearm with clarity and confidence. We are not the school to slack on your education when it comes to a deadly weapon!!
THE GOAL OF THIS COURSE WILL BE:
- Highlight the NRA gun safety rules
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude for firearm responsibility
- Firearm basics and nomenclature
- Fundamentals of shooting skills and techniques
- Proper storage and cleaning of your firearm
- Florida’s laws, rules and rights
- Civil and criminal legality and responsibility
- Encountering and correcting firearm errors
- The importance of a USCCA Membership and its protection of you and your livelihood in the case of a self-defense moment!
- And much more…
- You DO NOT require a firearm to take this class
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- Dates and times vary (see calendar for dates & times)
This course is $25 and taught by a USCCA Certified Instructor, NRA Law Enforcement Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer.
Certificates will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
FIREARM TRAINING (Beginner to Advanced):
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour
Firearm Proficiency Packages for 1.5 hrs, 3hrs, 8 hrs
- Beginner Handgun Training
- Proficiency Training
- Marksmanship Training
- Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns
OUR FIREARM & ACCESSORIES STORE:
- New & Used Firearms
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Pistol cleaning kits, sprays & oils
- Firearm safety equipment
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Pepper spray and Keychain pepper spray devices
ALL FLORIDA ~ FEDERAL FIREARMS DEALER
- Be outfitted for your first firearm
- Your local FFL Dealer in Port St. Lucie
- Looking for something specific and want a competitive price…
- Call for personalized service at 772-595-5335
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.