Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Concealed Permit Class – USCCA
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CONCEALED PERMIT CLASS
CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT CLASS
This 3-4 hour firearm safety course is designed to prepare new and current gun owners to intentionally carry a firearm with clarity and confidence. It is intended for all individuals regardless of shooting experience to stay current with laws, rules, and liabilities of concealed carry. We are not the school to slack on your education when it comes to a deadly weapon!!
THE GOAL OF THIS COURSE WILL BE:
- Highlight the NRA gun safety rules
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude for firearm responsibility
- Firearm basics and nomenclature
- Fundamentals of shooting skills and techniques
- Proper storage and cleaning of your firearm
- Florida’s laws, rules, rights, and reciprocity
- Civil and criminal legality and responsibility
- Encountering and correcting firearm errors
- The importance of a USCCA Membership and its protection of you and your livelihood in the case of a self-defense moment!
- And much more…
- You DO NOT require a firearm to take this class.
- Class semi-automatic firearms are available for use in the class and range.
- Dates and times vary (see calendar for dates & times)
This course is $50 and taught by a USCCA Certified Instructor, NRA Law Enforcement Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer.
Certificates will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Ineligibility list on Concealed page
1. You must be 21 years of age or older.
2. You must be able to demonstrate competency with a firearm.
3. Are a US citizen and a permanent resident in the U.S.A. OR can provide a valid permanent Resident Alien Card.
4. You understand that a background check will be completed with your fingerprints and class certification to obtain your concealed weapon permit from the Dept. of Agriculture.
FIREARM TRAINING (Beginner to Advanced):
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour
Firearm Proficiency Packages for 1.5 hrs, 3hrs, 8 hrs
- Beginner Handgun Training
- Proficiency Training
- Marksmanship Training
- Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns
IN OUR FIREARM ACCESSORY STORE:
- New & Used Firearms
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Pistol cleaning kits, sprays & oils
- Firearm safety equipment
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Pepper spray and Keychain pepper spray devices
ALL FLORIDA ~ FEDERAL FIREARMS DEALER
- Be outfitted for your first firearm
- Your local FFL Dealer
- Looking for something specific and want a competitive price…
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.