CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
We are fully licensed with our B-Security Agency, DS-Security School, M-Security Manager, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Armed & Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
- This class has passed.
Concealed Permit Class
September 23 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT CLASS
This 4-hour firearm safety course is designed to prepare new and current gun owners to intentionally carry a firearm with clarity and confidence. It is intended for all individuals regardless of shooting experience to stay current with laws, rules, and liabilities of concealed carry.
THE GOAL OF THIS CLASS IS:
- Highlight the NRA gun safety rules
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude for firearm responsibility
- Firearm basics and nomenclature
- Fundamentals of shooting skills and techniques
- Proper storage and cleaning of your firearm
- Florida’s laws, rules, rights, and reciprocity
- Civil and criminal legality and responsibility
- Encountering and correcting firearm errors
- The importance of NRA, USCCA, and Legal Shield Memberships
- And much more…
- You DO NOT require a firearm to take this class.
- Class semi-automatic firearms are available for use in the class and range.
- This course is typically scheduled a few times every month, dates and times vary.
- We provide “Personal Technique Training” and “Instruction Classes” for Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns.
- This course is taught by an NRA Law Enforcement Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course.
ALL FLORIDA CAN PROVIDE YOU:
- Range Ammo and Hollow Points
- Safety earmuffs and eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits & pads
- Pistol safes and cable locks
- Personal Technique Training Packages 1.5 hrs, 3 hrs, 8 hrs
- Beginner’s Handgun Classes
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, reservation deposits of $99 are necessary and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 5 business days prior to scheduled class date and time. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein.