Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Church Safety – Protecting Your Congregation
November 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“Concealed Carry holders Can Be A First Line Of Defense Against Murderous Maniacs Who Attack Places Of Worship”
USCCA has taken the FEMA Active Shooter curriculum and updated and improved its precepts. In the “Church Safety: Protecting your Congregation” course, we not only teach you responses to this threat, but also suggest a plan to eliminate the scourge of these shooters, once and for all.
This course is based on an easy-to-follow format, including 191 page textbook with information for all experience levels. Essential lessons on topics like gun-free zones, magazine capacity, and using the Run, Hide, Fight methodology are already saving lives across the country. Here’s just a few of the lifesaving lessons you’ll learn in this class:
- Create an Emergency Operations Plan: Discover how you can end attacks early and minimize the number of victims involved in an incident with strategic planning ad preparedness training.
- Triage and Treat the wounded: Learn the lifesaving materials and measures you can take yo save critically injured victims immediately after an attack is over.
- Expert recommendations: Get advice on topics like how-to properly develop an Emergency Operation Plan (EOP) for your home, church, or place of business.
- Understand the attacker: Dive into the history of mass shootings, what the statistics tell us, and what your aggressor is likely thinking.
- Debunk common myths: Finally get your questions about magazine capacity, banning firearms, and special watch lists answered.
- Know the signs: Uncover how you can identify and deter potential shooters before they strike.
You will be provided with a “USCCA Proof of Training Certificate” upon successful completion of this course.
It is recommended to take our Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals course to complete this Church Safety class. This certification meets the OSHA first aid standard as outlined in Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulation 29 CFR 1910.151(b).
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.