CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
We are fully licensed with our B-Security Agency, DS-Security School, M-Security Manager, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Armed & Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Beware of unlicensed schools & instructors!! Your certificate will be considered NULL-&-VOID when you submit your application to the state and you will have to retake the course!
- This class has passed.
Armed Security Course
February 14 @ 9:00 am – February 17 @ 5:00 pm
ARMED CLASS-G SECURITY OFFICER COURSE
Our K-licensed Instructors conducts your state-required course right here in our Port St. Lucie office. This Armed Security Guard Class-G License course will be all about firearm safety, operations, mechanical training, and qualifications, which will consist of classroom, tactical, and range training. It is our passion to educate individuals to effectively protect souls, property, and assets. Upon successfully completing the course you will be given a G-Course Certificate to submit a copy with your State application. Additionally, you will be provided a State Firearms Proficiency Certificate with your caliber and test score after passing the written and shooting requirements. You will soon find out that All Florida Security Services is your One-Stop-Shop for all your security training needs!
THIS ARMED COURSE INCLUDES:
- You’ll get the state-required 28-hour course by State of Florida K-Instructors.
- You will learn the legal aspects of the use of firearms both civil & criminal.
- We provide you a comprehensive understanding of the technical & mechanical operations of a firearm, its magazines, and ammunition.
- How to handle, maintain, clean, and store your firearm safely.
- Practical firearm handling; I.e. various stances, grips, sites, breathing, target accuracy, etc.
- Practical exercises in; drawing from the holster, hip shooting, magazine changes, etc.
- Learn range safety and range commands.
You require an Active Class-D license
Must be 21 years of age or older
You DO NOT require your own firearm
Rental semi-automatic firearms are available for $15
Course is scheduled Monday – Thursday, 9am-5pm
Class is scheduled the third week of every month (see calendar for dates)
We use the St. Lucie Shooting Center for training and testing
You may qualify multiple calibers of handguns during testing (add’t $25 per firearm testing)
Armed G-Course is $199
Retaking test and/or the Firearm Qualification Test $50
STATE APPROVED CALIBERS FOR G-LICENSURE:
Semi-automatic pistols: .380ACP, 9mm, .40ACP, .45ACP
Revolver: .38 caliber or .357 with .38 caliber bullets
You will be required to bring 144 rounds per gun qualifying. Your test will consist of the state-required 2 out of 3 rounds of 48 bullets each round, with each firearm, successfully completed. **We recommend significant range practice before your course and definitely before your qualifying test.
TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Beginner’s Handgun Class and Concealed Carry Permit Class
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour (Packages available for 1.5hr, 3hrs, 8hrs)
Application package; Fingerprints, Notary, & Passport Photo for $25
American Red Cross certification for $50 CPR/AED or $65 First-aid/CPR/AED
Handcuff & Pepper Spray certification class for $99
Baton certification class for $99
Taser class for $99
IN OUR SECURITY DUTY GEAR STORE:
- Selection of New & Used Firearms in Stock
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Security Duty Belts and Accessories
- Rechargeable Flashlights & Stun Gun Flashlights
- Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Batons and Tasers
- Safety earmuffs & eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits and pads
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
SEATING IS LIMITED ~ CALL TO REGISTER ~ 772-595-5335
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY