Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
Armed Security Class-G Course ~ December
December 18 @ 9:00 am - December 21 @ 6:00 pm
ARMED CLASS-G SECURITY OFFICER COURSE
It is our passion to educate individuals to effectively protect souls, property, and assets. Our armed course will be all about firearm safety, operations, mechanical training, and qualifications, which will consist of classroom, tactical, and range training.
THIS ARMED COURSE INCLUDES:
- You’ll get the state-required 28-hour course.
- You will learn the legal aspects of the use of firearms both civil & criminal.
- We provide you a comprehensive understanding of the technical & mechanical operations of a firearm, its magazines, and ammunition.
- How to handle, maintain, clean, and store your firearm safely.
- Practical firearm handling; I.e. various stances, grips, sites, etc.
- Practical exercises in; drawing from the holster, maneuvering from various positions, 2-person teams, hip shooting, magazine changes, etc.
- Learn range safety and range commands.
- You DO NOT require a firearm to complete this course
- Rental semi-automatic firearms are available for $15
- This course is typically scheduled the third week of every month
- State required a 28-hour course scheduled Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm
Must be a minimum of 21 years old and possess an active Unarmed Security Class-D license in Florida.
Review the FDACS Class “G” Statewide Firearm License Requirements CLICK HERE before registering for a class.
Review the Class-G Firearm License Application CLICK HERE for relevant information you will be required to provide with your application.
FIREARM TRAINING (Beginner to Advanced):
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour
Firearm Proficiency Packages for 1.5 hrs, 3hrs, 8 hrs
Pass the Test Training!
TAKE YOUR SECURITY SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED certification
Handcuff Certification class
Pepper Spray Certification class
Baton Certification class
Taser Certification class
Expand on your G-License with a Shotgun and/or Rifle course
IN OUR DUTY GEAR STORE:
- New & Used Firearms in Stock
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Pistol cleaning kits & pads
- Security Duty Belts and accessories
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Tasers, Expandable Batons, and Pepper Spray
- Handcuffs; Chain & Hinged, Nickel & Blue
- Safety Vests, Soft Armor Vests, and so much more
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.