Registrations can also be made in person or call our office, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, or 772-595-5335 during normal business hours.
All Florida Security Services is completely licensed with our DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
All Self-Defense, Safety & Firearms Instructors are all USCCA Certified Instructors.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
October 20 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ANNUAL G-REQUALIFICATION CLASS
Class-G license holders are required to complete their annual requalification course to maintain an active status. Our K-licensed Instructors conducts your state-required course right here in our Port St. Lucie classroom. Firearms Proficiency Certificates are distributed at the end of the class with your caliber and test score after passing the written and shooting requirements. We will also provide testing for multiple calibers along with G-requalifications for shotguns and rifles too. You will soon find out that All Florida Security Services is your One-Stop-Shop for all your security training needs!
- Must have an active Florida “Class-D & G” license to take this class
- Rental 9mm Firearms are available for $15
- Qualify multiple handgun calibers for $25 each additional range test
- Class is scheduled the third Friday of every month @ 3-7pm (see calendar for dates)
- We use the St. Lucie Shooting Center for range testing
Call office for pricing to:
- Re-qualify handgun and long gun back-to-back (handgun, shotgun & rifle EACH have a separate class test and range test)
- Additional charges apply for multiple calibers
APPROVED FIREARMS FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION:
Semi-automatic pistols: .380ACP, 9mm, .40ACP, .45ACP Revolver: .38 caliber or .357 with .38 caliber bullets You will be required to shoot 48 rounds per gun qualifying.
FIREARM TRAINING (Beginner to Advanced):
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour Firearm Proficiency Packages for 1.5 hrs, 3hrs, 8 hrs
- Handguns & Long guns
TAKE YOUR SECURITY SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED certification Handcuff Certification class Pepper Spray Certification class Baton Certification class Taser Certification class Expand on your G-License with a Shotgun and/or Rifle course
IN OUR FIREARM & DUTY GEAR STORE:
- New & Used Firearms in Stock
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Pistol cleaning kits, sprays & oils
- Firearm safety equipment
- Security Duty Belts and accessories
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Tasers, Expandable Batons, and Pepper Spray
- Handcuffs; Chain & Hinged, Nickel & Blue
- Safety Vests, Soft Armor Vests, and so much more
CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY ~ 772-595-5335
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, a reservation deposit of $99 is required and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 7 business days prior to scheduled class date; however, a $50 administration fee would apply. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.