CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
We are fully licensed with our B-Security Agency, DS-Security School, M-Security Manager, DI-Unarmed Instructors and K-Armed & Firearms Instructors to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Beware of unlicensed schools, instructors and agencies!!
- This class has passed.
Annual G-Requal Class
September 16 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
ANNUAL G-REQUALIFICATION CLASS
Class-G license holders are required to complete their annual requalification course to maintain an active status. Our K-licensed Instructors conducts your state-required course right here in our Port St. Lucie office. Firearms Proficiency Certificates are distributed at the end of the class with your caliber and test score after passing the written and shooting requirements. We will also provide testing for multiple calibers along with G-requalifications for shotguns and rifles too. You will soon find out that All Florida Security Services is your One-Stop-Shop for all your security training needs!
- Must have an active Florida “Class-G” license to take this class
- Rental 9mm Firearms are available for $15
- Qualify multiple calibers for $25 each additional range test
- May re-qualify handgun and long gun simultaneously (handgun, shotgun & rifle each have a class test and range test)
- Class is scheduled the third Friday of every month @ 3-7pm (see calendar for dates)
- We use the St. Lucie Shooting Center for range testing
- Annual G-Requal class is $99
APPROVED FIREARMS FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION:
Semi-automatic pistols: .380ACP, 9mm, .40ACP, .45ACP
Revolver: .38 caliber or .357 with .38 caliber bullets
You will be required to shoot 48 rounds per gun qualifying.
IN OUR DUTY GEAR STORE:
- New & Used Firearms in Stock
- Ammo: FMJ & Hollow Points in multiple calibers
- Pistol cleaning kits & pads
- Security Duty Belts and accessories
- Rechargeable Flashlights and Stun Guns Flashlights
- Tasers, Expandable Batons, and Pepper Spray
- Handcuffs; Chain & Hinged, Nickel & Blue
- Safety Vests, Soft Armor Vests, and so much more
ALL FLORIDA CAN PROVIDE YOU:
Personal Firearm Technique Training $35 half-hour, $60 hour (Packages available)
Retaking test and/or the Firearm Qualification Test $50
American Red Cross certification for $65 First-aid/CPR/AED
Handcuff & Pepper Spray combo certification class for $99
Baton certification class for $99
Taser class for $99
Expand your G-License with a Shotgun and/or Rifle class
SEATING IS LIMITED ~ CALL TO REGISTER ~ 772-595-5335
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Seating is limited; thus, reservation deposits of $99 are necessary and non-refundable. Refunds are only available if cancellation is requested 5 business days prior to scheduled class date and time. You may only reschedule once and must take the rescheduled class within 30 days of the original scheduled class. Registration is transferable to another student; however, all the same rules apply. Students will forfeit all their monies who are late-shows, no-shows or do not meet the minimum criteria described herein.